Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hit the Ground Running

Hey guys!

Here's the way I plan to review movies, so just you all have an understanding of the way I think is the best way to do it.


The 5 star scale is nice, and I'll probably do it, but I prefer to give a more detailed explanation of whether or not you should see it based on what kind of movies you like, etc etc.


My judgment will be based on the following factors: Plot Progression, Character Development, Acting Ability, Soundtrack/Music Score Choices and Tone, Atmosphere/Ambiance/Aesthetics. I will take into consideration the budget of the movie for the technical categories like Sound and Aesthetics.



DISCLAIMER: There are a lot of things in movies that I hate. Michael Bay in particular. But I will do my best to be fair with every movie I review. Whenever I see a new movie in the theatre, I'll post a review on it. Every other day or two, I'll review a movie that I own as well (I'm like a one-man RedBox.)

No comments:

Post a Comment